Chemistry HQ Project

Hello, my name is Abiodun Anifowose. To those who know me well, it’s no surprise that I started a YouTube channel devoted to teaching students on Organic Chemistry. I believe I can make a difference in how students learn Organic Chemistry by contributing my time, energy, and knowledge to teaching students all over the world with an interest in Nigerian students.

However, I have very limited time due to the nature of my job. In light of this and the fact that I believe in team-work, I came up with an idea to convert the channel to a many-instructor channel. This means that the channel is going to host different topics in chemistry being taught by different instructors. For example, if you take a look at the channel, I currently have a complete lecture on Alcohol Chemistry. Someone else may decide to teach Stereochemistry but not necessarily in one video. A topic may be divided into 5 to 10 videos.

To this end, I welcome people who understand chemistry (organic, inorganic, physical, and analytical) and can teach the concepts therein confidently. While this is a project aimed at helping chemistry students in Nigeria and the world, I believe there are benefits in the offing. A YouTube channel with a lot of subscribers and of course a lot of views can potentially generate a good income for the channel. So, other than impacting lives, here is the part that might interest you. In the near future, when the channel becomes eligible for monetization, 80% of the revenue made by a certain video will go to the author and the remaining 20% will be used towards promoting the channel to get more people to subscribe and watch the videos. Currently, for a channel to be eligible for monetization, it needs 1000 subscribers and 4000 public watch hours. The channel already has more than 1000 subscribers but only about 300 watch hours for now. I strongly believe in teamwork. If I continue to make one video per week, it will be years to finish all the topics in organic chemistry alone. in a like manner, it will take a lot of effort to pull a few thousand subscribers. But with many instructors making videos of different topics, we can potentially drop 30 lectures in a week and even have some weeks to rest/prepare before dropping another video. We can work out the modality after we have instructors for all the topics. With all that said, if you are interested, kindly fill the form below and I will follow up with you and also give you a call.

Join Now...